|First I would like to go over the safety rating for the 2006 Cadillac dts. It specifically states, in each test, injuries to the head, neck and chest indicate low risk injuries to these body regions in a crash of this severity. Both driver and passenger side airbag deployed and Senator James Rhoades and Edith Rhoades (passenger) were stated to have there safety belts on as the Police Report states, this is questionable.|
|NHTSA Crash Test Results|
|IIHS Crash Test Results|
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) uses frontal offset and side impact crash tests to estimate the crashworthiness of a vehicle. These results are good indicators of how a frontal and side impact can structurally impact a 2006 CADILLAC DTS . The crashworthiness data for this 2006 CADILLAC DTS was provided by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, Highway Loss Data Institute. Learn more about these crash test results.
ALCOHOL AND BLOOD GLUCOSE
– When no alcohol is in the blood, your liver keeps blood glucose from going too low by releasing glucose into your blood.
– If the liver is busy breaking down alcohol, it cannot release glucose into your blood.
– If you take insulin or diabetes pills, your blood glucose may go too low when you drink alcohol because the medicine and alcohol both lower blood glucose.
– The alcohol and sugars in many drinks can cause blood glucose to go too high.
– Alcohol can also cause high blood triglycerides (fats).
– Check your blood glucose after you drink to see how alcohol affects you.
The Senator was flown by medical helicopter to Lehigh Valley Hospital in Salisbury Township, Lehigh Coroner Scott Grim said. He was pronounced dead at 9:35 this morning, he said. An Autopsy has been scheduled for Sunday morning Grim said.
It was said Senator Rhoades was in serious condition and never criticial condition .
Was his blood too thin, did he even get emergency surgery? How long did they have to wait if he got surgery to fix this internal bleeding problems?
You would think that a hospital Senator James Rhoades was so involved with would have done anything to save him whether they had to give him a heart transplant they would have found away.